[NSRCA-discussion] You have a gift from Matt Kebabjian (RCMaster199 at aol.com)

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Jun 2 16:59:29 AKDT 2008

On 2 Jun 2008 14:45:33 -0700
"Matt Kebabjian" <RCMaster199 at aol.com> wrote:

> You got a gift from Matt Kebabjian

The list is configured to guard against viruses both in and out - so
each and every message is actually scanned twice as evidenced by the
headers - look for the string:

So, my point is this message in and of itself is NOT a virus or it
would have been silently dropped.  I cannot vouch for the URLs
contained in the message though.

The list is also somewhat protected from SPAM by requiring posts to
come from list members and also via several DNS based lookups and
checks.  That being said, the list is NOT configured to block SPAM
posted on behalf of legitimate list members and that's intentional.
This one slipped through, and if necessary I'll configure the list to
do some SPAM scoring and rejection on posts but hopefully this instance
will be the exception.

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com