[NSRCA-discussion] Heat Sinks

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 20:17:39 AKDT 2008

Jeremy,

At the nats, finals morning, I noticed my first flight I was way down on power as my batts were cool. I put them in Jerry Budd's warmer and noticed a big difference in power. I do believe that the packs operate more efficiently at "operating" temperature. I'm sure you know this as you are a genius when it comes to electrics!!
I didn't make it down to your site as Masters flew at the same time as you. Do you have any pics you can forward me for the Kfactor?

Nice meeting you! You should come out to our District championship on November 1st and 2nd!! Will be nice weather out here in Cali.....

Chris