[NSRCA-discussion] September Pattern Contest in Jacksonville, FL

michael s harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 31 13:50:24 AKDT 2008

I also would like to dispel some myths out there.  No one makes the semis or
the finals without a great deal of work and practice.  Both patterns require
a lot of practice and I believe with out exception all the pilots practice
both patterns intensely.  Both patterns count toward making the finals and
it is essential they are both flown well.  It is a misjustice not to fly the
finals at the local contests.  Jason and the others are where they are not
only because they are talented but because they work very hard at it as
well.

Regards,

Mike