[NSRCA-discussion] FW: September Pattern Contest inJacksonville, FL

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Jul 31 11:34:35 AKDT 2008

Some pilots are good enough that they can make it into the finals without having to practice the P sequence very much. It makes sense for them spend their time practicing the F sequence.

Then there are those of us that can only hope to make it into the finals. Not much sense in spending a lot of time practicing the F sequence. :-)

Bob R

--- On Thu, 7/31/08, Woodward, Jim (US SSA) <jim.woodward at baesystems.com> wrote:

Jason,

Congrats again on making the team!  Regarding some of the feedback I’ve had from this years Nats (and perhaps you or others can add to it), was that the guys who made the F3A semi-finals had a high proficiency at the F sequence!  That most of the guys really did have it practiced and were flying it with about the same proficiency, or better in some cases, than the P rounds.  Given that, perhaps we should continue to fly the F rounds locally.

Thanks,
Jim W.