[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Tray

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:48:29 AKDT 2008

I think Ed Alt had an article on building your own out of ply. Very adaptable for very small cost.
Mine was built in a night with 3/8" ply, some bolts and a strap from an old gym bag.

Anthony

From: patternlady at tds.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:18:45 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Tray

 I use the RC Trayman. This is the most comfortable made. After starting my engine I use one hand to place it on my shoulders.

http://rctraymanusa.com/

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Duane BeckSent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:13 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Tray

http://www.qualityrcproducts.com/prod_deluxetray.html

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Leonard Rudy <rudyl11 at yahoo.com>

Does anyone know where to get a transmitter tray that is metal with shoulder straps

and side boards where you can rest your hands while controlling the transmitter sticks?