[NSRCA-discussion] A coach's work is never done

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 04:16:45 AKDT 2008

George,

Very nice information.  For the benefit of the USA team, I suggest that we give some feedback in regard the main downgrades you were able to see.  I am going to give you an example,  the triangle loop with half rolls.  I noticed that a good percentage of pilots (during preliminary) tend to do the triangle with all 3 sides equal.  In order to get all sides equal all angles will need to be 60 degrees.  We know that this is not the case and the total top angle is 90 degrees (the other two are 45 degrees).  Therefore, the horizontal bottom leg has to be longer.  Actually has to be around 40% longer.  This needs to  be general discussion and we should not mention pilots names.

Thanks,

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "george w. kennie" <geobet at gis.net>