[NSRCA-discussion] NMP dual Axis rod ends

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 03:37:58 AKDT 2008

 The trick with NMP links is not to overtighten the screw thru the ball.? The ball will compress slightly and cause them to bind if you do.? They include a lock nut, so there is no need to overtighten them.? I'm using them on the servo end of my rudder pull/pull on a couple of planes, and they work well and don't wear.? I had the same issues until Troy Newman told me the trick.? I like them as they are very light.

Jon Lowe