[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Thanks

robert schofield rschofield5282 at wowway.com
Mon Jul 28 18:01:50 AKDT 2008

Jim,  I can't get on the discussion list or the D4 list. Can't remember my password. I can't get a new password to work either. I can't download the K-Factor either.
I don't remember when I sent the renewal money in either ( first of May-I think).  At any rate, can you find out why I haven't received a K-Factor.  If I can't get any services at all, I would like to be re-reimbursed.
Robert E. Schofield