[NSRCA-discussion] Failed 2.4 < or was it..

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 13:48:59 AKDT 2008

Myself, Jason S, and Don S were judging when Rick had the problem.  A couple
of us suggested switching the TX on/off, but Rick was already doing it.

The TX was a JR X9303 on 2.4.  Initial thoughts regarding the cause of the
problem are that the TX suffered some damage when it got wet in the prior
days T-storm (one of the menus had some unrecognizable characters in the
display).  Rick was able to borrow a like TX (from me) and RX (from Ed Alt)
to complete the contest without further incident.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart, Team JR

DaveL322 at comcast.net

  _____