[NSRCA-discussion] Help

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 11:26:30 AKDT 2008

I don't have the kit in hand...  As I stated in my first email, this plane belongs to a friend of a friend...
As you can see in the link that I provided, it is of the one piece wing design, not the wing tube type
two piece wing like the Groovy 90...  Also, it has wood beam mounts for the engine...  It came with a
NIB YS 110, which will have way more power than it needs....
I'm just trying to find the actual instructions for this plane, as the seller and buyer don't know where this
plane sold from, other than it came from some company in China....   The buyer is fairly new to R/C building
and would like to get the manual for it....

Thanks,

Rex

From: patternlady at tds.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:59:57 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Help

 If you have the kit in hand, look at the engine mount, and it should be a fiber wall mount with Beams using soft mounts like you see on World Models.

 If the YS 91 is included, a Most Great deals but sell the YS as a NIB and buy the OS 120, an OS 91 will fly great in Sportsman but You need more power for Intermediate.

 I have plenty of pictures if you need. Just contact me off line at patternlady at tds.net

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of RexSent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:33 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Help

Ya, I guess I should have stated that this is not the BVM OTOP...  It is a wood ARF from China.I'll  take a look at World Models again... Rex