[NSRCA-discussion] 2008 Nats News

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 10:35:57 AKDT 2008

John,

The nats news was great. Always delivered warm.. I wasn't aware Jim did these. Thanks Jim!!!!

Also, John, thanks a million for calling for me when I needed a caller!! It's because of your expert calling that I made it to the finals!!!!!!!! I appreciate it and everything else that you do  for all of us!!!!! Hope your trip home was uneventfull. I wasn't aware of when you were leaving. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and thank you again in person.
We (Derek K, Ron D, Jon C and myself) made it back to Cali yesterday morning around 10am. I slept on and off all day.. The nats are very tiring. Little time for rest.

Chris