[NSRCA-discussion] Help

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 08:34:14 AKDT 2008

Ok, I've got a friend of a friend that just bought a  second hand "NEW"
Plane...  Got a really good deal on it, but got no instructions...   As I'm told,
it's called a "Chip Hyde OTOP", built in China ARF...  the "Friends" would like to
find the instruction manual....     Here's a link to the ad for the plane...
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=412554
Does anyone recognize this plane, and/or know anything about it?
They would like to know if there are any changes to be made during the build, CG
location, etc., etc....

Thanks

Rex
D8 VP