[NSRCA-discussion] JR 1221 receiver for sale

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:04:06 AKDT 2008

Receiver is sold.

Thanks

chris moon wrote:

  I have a brand new JR 1221 DSM2 12 channel receiver that I
don't need.

This is the receiver that comes with the 12X and includes 3 satellite

receivers. Horizon price is $229.99 and I will take $200 shipped to you

or I can deliver in Muncie. Email off list if interested.

Thanks

Chris

  With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.