[NSRCA-discussion] Nats and Hyperion Tp connectors

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 20:59:44 AKDT 2008

Ok,

Got a Hyperion1210 charger and lba10 balancers, Network cable and the Tp adapters for my Flight Powers from ALLERC. Got them today the day before I leave for the nats. I put in the message to them, make sure everything is there to charge 2 5 cell 5350 batts at the same time.
Problem I got everything on my list. But, the balancers only come with 2s and 3s connector wires. And the Tp adapters didn't come with anything that hooks them to the balancer.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I need, and how I can get them shipped to Muncie by yesterday?

Thanks in advance and if I don't reply tomorrow, it's cuz we'll be on the plane, and picking up our planes.

Thanks!

Chris