[NSRCA-discussion] 120 AC issues Not the Piston

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 18:51:07 AKDT 2008

Not that I know all about YS but I would be looking for an air leak. Something is opening a gap or separating when the engine gets hot making it hotter and loosing throttle response. I know you have check a lot of things but check for loose screws or broken head look at the carb needle o-ring or the throttle butterfly seal for a split or the screw in the back of the carb for tightness. I don't think it is internal to the engine but with so many possibilities?? I once found that grabbing the motor to loosen a head bolt I actually dislocated a pushrod housing from the o-ring. Every looked ok but it was leaking air thru it. Just my thoughts,

Ken