[NSRCA-discussion] AMA weight limit

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:58:21 AKDT 2008

I had this come up the other day and it was my understanding that the 1%
deviation on weight was an FAI rule change and that did not
automatically make it  apply to AMA classes as well.  Is this not
right?  FAI can go to 5050g  but AMA is still 11lbs (5kg).  And if we
want to get technical, 11lbs does not equal 5kg so which would it be?  I
think the regs state 11lbs max weight in AMA classes.

Chris