[NSRCA-discussion] 120 AC issues

Courtney, Gary Ray grcourtney at tva.gov
Sun Jul 13 07:24:08 AKDT 2008

I have seen issues running ys engines and not using the right fuel. its
the viscosity of oil in the ys blends and the heli fuels that ys needs ?
that could explain why the motor only runs for a few minutes till it
heats up and the fuel could be affecting the regulator. maybe someone
else can give a more eloquent description on why .. sounds like a fuel
issue to me based on my somewhat limited experience...

gary