[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: independence day

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Jul 7 05:46:00 AKDT 2008

Wow!

Before you know it the leader of AeroSlave will be voting Republican!!!!!
And....." when you are part of the solution"  the solution is a mindset of

KILL KILL KILL.......

Okay , just joking. I am just trying to defuse the whole D3
controversy...is this working? If this does not work I may suggest that
the east Texas crowd divorce that whole Distric 36 thing before the unrest
spreads and planes are hung by the prop and burnt in effigy.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apertures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Lance Van Nostrand" <patterndude at tx.rr.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
07/05/2008 10:05 AM
Please respond to
General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: independence day

In my real job I am working with an extraction team that was part of
outsmarting the FARC rebels in Columbia and freeing some of their
hostages.  My technology was not used there, but we just delivered our
equipment to the proving grounds this week and it will be in Baghdad by
September.  Independence day has new meaning when you are part of the
solution.

NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org