[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: independence day

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 03:40:30 AKDT 2008

Lance,

I am very proud of your work, thanks.  Just to let you know, I originally was from Venezuela.  I know the situation since I used to live in a town close to Colombia called San Cristobal.  The FARC and now supported by Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez are working together to create more problems in the region.  Any work we do to fight this group is going to benefit our country.

Congratulations again for a work well done.  Best regards,

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Lance Van Nostrand" <patterndude at tx.rr.com>

In my real job I am working with an extraction team that was part of outsmarting the FARC rebels in Columbia and freeing some of their hostages.  My technology was not used there, but we just delivered our equipment to the proving grounds this week and it will be in Baghdad by September.  Independence day has new meaning when you are part of the solution.

--Lance