[NSRCA-discussion] Glow Driver

Jeff Hatton jeff at priusonline.com
Sat Jul 5 11:30:46 AKDT 2008

I am having something funny going on with my radio south Pro Driver (The
yellow one.)  When the engine is cold (first start of the day) on any engine
The driver does not seem to get the plug hot enough to start, if I use a
different glow driver the engine starts right up.  Once the first start is
done, my pro driver works fine for every additional start for the day.  Does
anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how I can make it not
happen?