[NSRCA-discussion] Venus Engine Question

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 10:44:12 AKDT 2008

Sorry if I misled anyone. I jumped into this discussion asking for pump
info. I am not flying a Venus. I fly my design weighing about 9 pounds and
wanted to try a pipe going into masters. There is no such thing as too much
go when advancing the stick. I could always fit a 160 or maybe a big shaker.
Anyway I get my money back when I sell it.
Jim H.