[NSRCA-discussion] Mailing list etiquette reminder

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Jul 3 14:33:38 AKDT 2008

Hello everyone,

It looks like the annual etiquette reminder may be overdue.

I am the current NSRCA list administrator and the rules I run the
list by are simple:

1. I own the mailing list server, but it is administered at the
direction of the NSRCA leadership.

2. The occasional teasing, banter, reasoned debate and "flame wars" are
part of the exchange, but personal attacks are not appropriate and will
not be tolerated.

As far as I am concerned, the only valid reasons to take administrative
action against a list user are continued and deliberate abuse of the
service, the server or other list members.  While I have been hosting
the list, it hasn't been necessary to remove anyone because of their
behavior and I would very much like to keep it that way.

Some recent posts have obviously been over the line on rule #2.  Please
refrain from further accusatory posts and take the D3 VP thread off
list.

Thank you, now raise your right hands and repeat:

These are TOY airplanes, this is supposed to be FUN......

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com