[NSRCA-discussion] D3 VP - Thank You Guys

shinden1 at cox.net shinden1 at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 12:43:45 AKDT 2008

Jim, let it go,,
you are doing yourself a dis-service
we could use someone with your enthusiasm and drive in a leadership position but you need to refine you platform and make it more tasteful.
Every e-mail sounds like wining to those who are in the dark about your issues,and we get tired of the constant drum beat.
you over think them to exaggerate extremes.
I consider you a friend but,,, please find another angle to attack this issue
your loosing traction
Go to the Nat`s and beat Jason when he cares
thaen everyone will probably listen to you.
Bryan