[NSRCA-discussion] D3 VP - Thank You Guys

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Thu Jul 3 12:26:45 AKDT 2008

Ron, I'm sorry you posted that, but you should remember that contest as
you were one of the judges, so I yield to your judgment (again).

The last straw(s), those came at the D3 champs contest, then the 2007
Tangerine, both of which came after the .50 sized plane contest.

Can you tell us which USA judge was disqualified from the WC (Japan
maybe) for showing bias?  Again, I'm sorry you had to post this, but do
not mistakenly think that I'm the only person that feels there are some
issues.

I am not sadistic. I do not enjoy being the messenger.

Jim W.