[NSRCA-discussion] Venus Engine Question

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 04:27:46 AKDT 2008

Flew a friends Venus with the 1.20 surpass and was quite pleased. It felt very locked up through the masters sequence and throttling of the 4c was very nice. He has done very well with it in sportsman and intermediate.

Anthony

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 19:19:15 -0500To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgFrom: terryb at beachlers.comSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Venus Engine QuestionHi Flyers,I am planning to build a Venus II. The OS 120AX is suggested and also O.S. 120 Surpass 4C. Any thoughts from the group on choice. I'll be flying Sportsman. My buddy goofy Bob Wilson leans toward the 120AX. I am somewhat partial to 4 strokes. I like that V-8 sound and low end torque.
Terry BeachlerBuzz jobs should be targeted to the windsock at: N 40 49.944 W 89 33.230Visit the PRCM web site at: www.peoriarcmodelers.com Map link to old field: http://tinyurl.com/5wys9l Map link to new field: http://tinyurl.com/29b7gm Four Star Racing Series: http://fourstarracingseries.com