[NSRCA-discussion] landing gear

shinden1 at cox.net shinden1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 1 16:12:58 AKDT 2008

Yeah I know they are very hard to Get
thanks Tom,,
Andrew J. had a set laying around ,,,I got lucky !! thanks Andy.
I also bought a set of Bolly ,,,thanks Glen  Watson for the heads up.
I got My last replacement ZN set from Glen Watson, they were very nice the ZN LINE in my opinion , are the best ,lightest, strongest ,on the Market",at least the glow version are"
thanks for all who responded
I`m back in Business
Bryan