[NSRCA-discussion] This one is more fun than tranquilizing sheep

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 07:35:59 AKST 2008

After the first five seconds or so you can go up to the left top corner and hang out for about 12 or 12 seconds. I rarely get less than 20 on it. There is certainly a "pattern" to it. can you tell I spent much too much time doing this the last time it went around.

Matthew Frederick <mjfrederick at cox.net> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }              Wait till you hit 25 seconds and the speed kicks up...