[NSRCA-discussion] Eclipse for sale

James Gibson dianhsuhe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 15:02:38 AKST 2008

I hope this is the proper place to list this airplane.

Unfortunately due to my recent medical issues and missing work I am forced to sell it.
CA Models Eclipse with plug-in wings and wing bags
YS-140L\Hyde Soft-Mount (Engine was rebuilt by Sweatpea and I never got it running well but I suck at YS 4 strokes)
NMP Pattern Header
Hatori-698 (Slightly bent, works as new)
I have Hitec digitals on Elev. and Rudder (5645's) and 645MG's on Ailerons, std Futaba on Throttle, I can remove servos if preferred since you pattern guru's may have you own servo pref.

$600 picked-up, NO RX  (San Diego, CA.)