[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba FASST System

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 17:22:38 AKST 2008

I feel that any device that can be damaged by turning it off too quickly
after turning it on is defective as shipped.
We, the customers and the users are entitled to a product that works as
advertised.
I still love my 9Z after all these years but how Futaba handles this
disaster will determine my future choice of equipment.

I feel betrayed that they let it happen to begin with.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US