[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba FASST System

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 07:42:37 AKST 2008

Let me play devil's advocate.  If the FASST transmitters have the
unique code in the transmitter and ordinary transmitters with a FASST
module have the code in the module, does Futaba keep track and make
sure that a FAST transmitter with the unique code in the transmitter
and a FASST module with the code in the module won't have the same code?

Ron Van Putte