[NSRCA-discussion] wheel pants

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:48:50 AKST 2008

I've got a set of Todd's wheel pants (I had to make sure I put the "wheel" in there!).
They are very nice.
JLK

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:35:55 -0800From: d_bodary at yahoo.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] wheel pantsTodd Schmidt out of Kansas sells wheel pants about thirty five bucks after shipping. Secondly if you don't mind assembling wheel pants Bruce Tharpe Engineering sell wheel pant kits. These are ABS/Plastic in halves you glue them together cut out the wheel well put fiberglass along the seam. Then finish up with the mounting and the paint. can't remember the price i use them on my sport planes. you can get a 3" Dave brown wheel inside of them and also a Dubro regular 3" wheel. Probably about a hundred different ways to go. "Zapata, Lisandro Arturo" <Lisandro.Zapata at rsandh.com> wrote:

I need to get some "average" wheel pants for a practice plane. (140 size) Not carbon o competition kind. Something that "if" I have a hard landing I don't regret my mistake too much :o)
Could anybody point me out to a good source?