[NSRCA-discussion] YS 160DZ prop choice?

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 12:42:42 AKST 2008

Check Central Hobbies, I'm sure they ship worldwide.

As for HKG, I have just shipped a bunch of 18.1 x 10 to Alex Lau - my team mate. He's converting them to 17.5 x 11.5 for his 170 per Naruke's recommendation, and that's what I will try on mind as well - if we can get the rain to stop long enough :-(