[NSRCA-discussion] Pull-pull setups

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 08:49:57 AKST 2008

Beats me, it must be one of those computer things that give most of us a
headache. As a member of the list I suspect the list sent it twice because I
was listed as a "CC" recipient. Why you got three I don't understand. I may
have gotten it directly also from Paul's address book. I direct list mail to
a folder based on subject not sender so I don't know.
Jim