[NSRCA-discussion] Pull-pull Set-up Suppliment

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 23 19:51:15 AKST 2008

 Files 'Servo Tray'  & 'Servo Tray a' are full size parts drawings that you
should be able to print and modify to fit your installation.  The other
drawing shows the assembly and some additional info in 1/2 scale to fit the
paper. This info should save you a lot of head scratching trying to get it
to all fit. The control throws connected as shown will give 30+ degrees L &
R rudder and around 20 degrees elevator travel. I changed the elevator
connection to the outer hole in the arm to get more travel for snap and spin
entry last season. I used 8-32 x 2 1/2" elevator control horn screws (#6
bent under cable tension) and a fiberglass plate on the bottom of the rudder
with ball link connectors. All cable connections are 1" from and inline with
the hinges.
Jim Hiller