[NSRCA-discussion] Pull-pull setups

wgalligan wgalligan at att.net
Wed Jan 23 19:19:03 AKST 2008

Thumbs up from me for Kevlar pull-pull.  If your worried about fraying run the leads out through Teflon tubing.  When incorporated with the build you can use a little body filler and make a real nice clean exit. Run the tubing inside the fuse for several inches.   I buy my Kevlar from the LHD in 60" control line reels for about 9 bucks.  Plenty there for several planes with pull-pull rudder and elevator.  Use an eyelet in a ball link.  Tie off the Kevlar and hit it with a drop of thin c/a and it will NOT come loose.

Wayne G.