[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Renewals

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Jan 22 12:36:19 AKST 2008

I was wondering why D2 had the highest renewal rate of all the districts. I thought maybe it was because Ryan was sending out emails to everyone that had not renewed, but now I see the real reason. I'm glad to know I sent my check in before Bubba and Leroy showed up. :-)

  Bob R.

twtaylor <twtaylor at ftc-i.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Give me a list of D2’s that have not renewed and I’ll send over Bubba and Leroy for a visit. J