[NSRCA-discussion] 3-views

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Mon Jan 21 17:31:07 AKST 2008

What class do you fly?  Do you have many contests where you are?  We used to have a REALLY busy contest schedule, but when I returned the contests are a little few and far between.  Hopefully it is on the uprise again in D2.  Only one in VA and there used to be 3 or 4.  I do not know if there are any in MD and the number in NC has dropped alot too.  Thanks again for the help.

Paul