[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Renewals

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 21 12:58:53 AKST 2008

Since there is no mail today and since I have no renewals from PayPal or phone calls I'd like to give an up to the minute report on how we are doing with 2008 Renewals.

  D 1    63%
  D 2    84%
  D 3    57%
  D 4    67%
  D 5    67%
  D 6    67%
  D 7    69%
  D 8    71%

  Between D 4 andD 5 while I was typing a returning member from 2003 called to renew, but that doesn't change the percentages because they only apply to 2007 members renewing for 2008.

  I know there are many, many dedicated NSRCA members who will renew, but have yet to do so. So I say Thanks to those who have renewed and to those still waiting. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! RENEW TODAY!

  Jim Q.