[NSRCA-discussion] six sided loop

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 07:28:59 AKST 2008

The six-sided loop is flown with horizontal top and bottom segments. It has
been my observation that the description of the maneuver usually includes
"on point" if the maneuver is to have the corner on the top or bottom such
as "Square loop with half rolls on point". I don't think this is a hard rule
in naming convention so you may find examples where it is omitted.
Jim Hiller