[NSRCA-discussion] Ball bearing clevis'

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jan 17 20:51:14 AKST 2008

Great I'll pick some up this weekend. That will look nice than a bolt too since you won't see the head. I've already tapped the hard points for 6-32 so I'll use that. Do you guys epoxy the studs in or just rely on the threads in the hard point and a jam nut?

Actually what I also meant to ask was exactly which clevis' do you use. They're listed as 2-56, 4-40 and 6-32 but I'll end up with 6-32 "control horns" and 4-40 pushrods. Do you just use the 4-40 size so they fit the pushrod ends and drill / tap the other part for the 6-32 studs?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com