[NSRCA-discussion] paint

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 13:25:05 AKST 2008

The DP48LF is white but isn't a sandable primer. They're not  kidding about that. I used it a few years back and found that it sanded awful. The biggest problem is that the edges don't feather. I ended up sanding most of it off, re-priming with something else, and then feathering the new primer into the blotches of DP48LF left behind. OTOH, it makes a great gel-coat if you're molding up a part.

Verne