[NSRCA-discussion] [Fwd: From the NSRCA Web Team Form]

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 12:11:48 AKST 2008

Well, maybe he isn't getting my email responses and forum responses? It's
possible. I dunno. But yeah that is the best and cheapest place to get Bolly
stuff, just so you guys know...add it to favorites. he used to give
discounts to NSRCA members as well on top of the already (fairly) low prices
for that stuff.

Thanks for forwarding that to him!
-Mike