[NSRCA-discussion] A5 --- rx 1.40

Mike Robinson shineyobject at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:17:52 AKST 2008

My plane is equipped with an OS 140RX with the OS Stainless Steel sealed
rear bearing, Carl Mueller header and Greve pipe.  Motor mount is a Gator
soft mount.  Tru Turn 3 blade FAI spinner with an APC 15.75 x 11 3 blade
prop. (I have a 10 pitch prop also.) Using 25% Pro Pattern the plane will
cover a lot of real estate quickly!  I'm wondering if I use 15% Cool Power,
F plug and change to the 10 pitch prop would I be better off...?