[NSRCA-discussion] New Planes

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:12:49 AKST 2008

I think you are right Ed.  We are falling over ourselves to get the
plane du jour and are willing to accept it as they come just to have
the hot item I guess.  I have no problem with a quality kit for $1200,
but accepting a messed up one that you have to fix or redo half of what
the factory did is just not my idea of a good deal. We should demand
better in my opinion.

Chris

Ed Miller wrote:

  Plane of the month syndrome, availability of planes and our own time to
build has brought us to where we are.  We had quite a few domestic, quality
conscious kit manufacturers at one time, now I think we are down just 2 or
3.  Quality issues with offshore products isn't limited to the few planes we
buy.  It seems that the lowest cost has become the sole reason to purchase
anything.  The flight from quality..........
Ed M.