[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Servos

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Fri Jan 11 08:57:20 AKST 2008

Cheaper NiMH cells have high internal resistance which causes the
voltage to drop under high current loads.  NiCads do not have this
problem.  NiMH are fine as long as you know the cells you are using can
handle the demand you are placing on them.

Good info on NiMH as it relates to R/C:
http://www.rcbatteryclinic.com/ni-mh.html

- Robert Beaubien

- AMA #618061 / NCRCA #4121