[NSRCA-discussion] Goodbye D6, Hello D4 (again)

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 21:53:30 AKST 2008

We'll miss you Mike!!!  Wishing you and your family well!!

  Ed

Michael Cohen <precisionaero at comcast.net> wrote:
  To all the D6 folks I have met in Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas contests,
goodbye and good luck. It has been a pleasure flying with ya'll (that was
for the Texas bunch). I have accepted a job back in Michigan and will be
returning to D4. Maybe, someday, I will be able to catch D6 folks at the
NATS. Its only 4.5 hours away, I really won't have too much of an excuse.