[NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of 2.4GHz

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:17:11 AKST 2008

Ed,
I followed the forum threads on XPS about a year ago.  Man!  It was like a soap opera!  He started delivering them at Toledo and they were in high demand then.  I recently checked in on one of the sites, I think it was Flying Giants, and they were down on him again.  It seems some of the folks there were doing testing after having problems in a high 2.4gHz usage area.  There were response and latency issues that were appearing.  Seems like some folks were claiming the systems did not "hop" within the band as advertised and when they incountered the interfering signal it was almost like the PCM lockouts.  I'm no expert so please do a search on the forums.  I may be getting some of this wrong.
JLK

Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:44:14 -0800From: edvwhite at sbcglobal.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of 2.4GHzAnybody have experience with the xtremelink systems?http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/EdKen Thompson <kthompson at stx.rr.com> wrote:

That's pretty cool, thanks for bringing this to the list.  I saw this in the Flying Giants first thing this morning.