[NSRCA-discussion] Northern Virginia Pattern Seminar and JudgingClinic March 16th

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 06:19:46 AKST 2008

Dave,

Thanks.  Hope to see you there.

Chris

Dave Michael wrote:

  Chris,

  I will try to make it.

  Dave Michael

    -----
Original Message -----
    From:
    chris moon
    To:
    nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org

    Sent:
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:25 PM
    Subject:
[NSRCA-discussion] Northern Virginia Pattern Seminar and JudgingClinic
March 16th

Don Szczur and I will be running a pattern seminar and judging clinic

March 16th at the LCAA field at Banshee Reeks park in Leesburg, Va. We

have been planning this for a while but finally have the details worked

out. The event is being sponsored by LCAA and NVRC and is open to all.

Please feel free to bring your new pattern planes or projects for

everyone to see. The pattern clinic and judging seminar will be held in

the visitor's center adjacent to the field and then we will move to the

field for flight demos of the different sequences. There will be time
as

well for you to fly and be coached. We need to have an approximate idea

of attendance, so please contact me via email or phone even if you

"might" come so we can set the room up. The cost for the seminar will

be free and only those who are going to need materials to take the
NSRCA

judging certification test will need to pay $10. I will have a flyer

put together this week with an map to the site and will email it to

those interested.

Thanks! Let's get ready for the 2008 season

Chris Moon

cjm767driver at hotmail.com

224-805-3553 cell phone

     Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word
scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org