[NSRCA-discussion] Wheels

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Mon Feb 25 15:23:11 AKST 2008

I bought and weighed a bunch of different wheels and found the Dubro lite
wheels to be the lightest of the ones I bought or had.  16.6 gms for a pair
of 2 ¼” wheels.  They hold up fairly well and I fly off of asphalt.  I do
store my planes hanging from the tail though.  I replaced one set last
season.

Stuart

  _____