[NSRCA-discussion] Jeti ESC

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Mon Feb 25 10:21:34 AKST 2008

I thought I should ask this before the flying gets underway (for us in the
colder areas).  I have 2 hacker C50 setups, a standard and a comp version
with the associated Jeti controllers (not spin). On my standard version the
brake actually stops the prop.  I use it to slow the plane for landing and
even used it for a spin when it seemed the plane was going to float by.  On
the comp version the brake does not stop the prop.  Doesn't matter what
percent I put in.  Not really sure it is doing much of anything.   Both are
being programmed with the program box that came wit the comp model.  Does
anyone with experience with them find the same thing or is my comp ESC
faulty?

Thanks,

Stuart C